2022 was our largest growth year ever! The Team approach which we take with every client plus our commitment to Tech Happily has been and will continue to be a winning strategy in the custom software development market. Read about our client successes in Clutch (4.8 out of 5) and our employee accomplishments in Glassdoor (4.7 out of 5).
These are a few of the numerous awards, accolades and honors which we received in 2022:
- Inc 5000 –Inc. Magazine publishes an annual list of the most successful companies in America and we made the list in 2022 at #1435 out of 5000!
- Utah Fast 50 – We moved up 12 spots to be #20 on this year’s list.
- Utah 100 (MountainWest Capital Network) – Recognized as one of Utah’s top companies at the 2022 “Utah 100” hosted by the MountainWest Capital Network. We were #44 out of thousands of eligible companies.
- Top Work Places/Utah (SLC Tribune) – The SLC Tribute surveyed and then published a list of the top companies in Utah that received the highest ratings from their employees in 2022.
- Clutch 1000 – Earned a spot on Clutch’s top 1000 global service providers in 2022. We are ranked #627 from 150,000+ registered companies on Clutch, placing Tech9 in the top 1% of companies on the platform across the world!
- Best Companies to Work For – Each year Utah Business surveys employees of Utah companies to ask about work culture/attitudes and then publishes which companies did well. We say that “our people are our tech stack” and we mean that but when our Tech9ers say it, it means so much more. See more.
Some major events in 2022:
First Latin America retreat in Cancun, Mexico (January). Our Latin America Tech9ers had their first chance to meet together in-person and also meet members of our executive leadership.
India retreat for 2021, delayed due to COVID, was held in Goa (March). Our CEO and his family joined the festivities to recognize the talent of our amazing Tech9ers in that part of the world.
Latin America Tour (July). Our CEO, Nick Stice, and Director of Engineering for Latin America, Jason Gifford, had a very successful trip to Mexico, meeting with some of our many software engineers.
India Tour Trip (July). Jason Norton (COO), Craig Jackson (VP of Engineering), and Keith Crofts (Sr Director of Engineering) made a visit to India to spend time with our Indian Tech9ers.
India annual retreat in Aamba Valley, India (Nov). An epic turnout of our Tech9ers in India joined our executive management team and their spouses for a memorable time of employee recognition and social fun.
Annual US holiday party in Park City, Utah (Dec). We ended the year with our traditional retreat. Employee recognition, self-employee recognition, dinner and board games made another memorable event for Tech9!
In addition to the investments in our people and our Tech9 Happily culture, Tech9 brought on and/ or promoted the following leaders. Each individual will play an integral role in Tech9’s future growth and success.
Durgaprasad Budhwani (Chief Technologist)
Brennan Stice (Chief Strategy Officer)
Jeff Conley (Chief Financial Officer)
Nice Stice, our CEO concluded, “I’ve never been more excited about the future of Tech9 than I am right now. We have continued to add great talent to the team and will continue to keep our organization a happy and successful place to work. Tech9 has an excellent growth plan for 2023 and our core values of quality by choice, focusing on win-win (clients-us), and integrity and transparency at all costs will get us there.”
2022 was a remarkable year. We thank our Tech9 team, our partners and our incredible clients. We fully expect 2023 to be even better! Tech Happily!