Full Service Team
Get the software you need with a fully outsourced development team.
Unhappy with your current development team? Need custom software to grow your business, but don’t know where to begin? Creating an internal technology team can be an intimidating undertaking—that’s where we come in.
Your technology team
Your technology team
If your business specializes in industries outside of software development, outsourcing a custom software development team allows you to focus on your business’s core competencies, saving you time and resources. We assemble highly effective teams with offshore, onshore, and nearshore software engineers, designers, and project managers.
Already in the software development industry?
Discover the benefits of outsourcing projects to meet important deadlines through staff augmentation.
Everything you'll ever need (Including the kitchen sink)
Our full-service team is just that—an assembled team with every role your business technology needs. Our custom software development teams are fully integrated and collaborate efficiently, guaranteeing your project gets planned, developed, and maintained effectively.
We speak technology and business
Our team is as savvy in the boardroom as we are in the “matrix”. Frequent communication, transparency, and clickable prototypes help avoid frustration, delayed launches, rework, and wasted money.
There’s a lot that goes into a digital transformation – the costs, the time, the possible outages, the learning curve, all of which can keep you up at night. By leveraging Tech9’s wide-breadth of industry knowledge and years of experience, together we can make your technology products better and happier, with as little growing pains as possible.
Our Other Services
Custom software developed to your exact needs, no matter the industry or scope
A completely outsourced development team to create custom solutions
Beautifully functional UX design leading to lower costs and happier experiences
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is a Full-Service Software Development Team?
A full-service software development team comprises developers, user experience designers, software architects, and others who work together to build custom software for a client-partner. These team members work together with in-house team members to create custom solutions that achieve business goals.
Here at Tech9, we start by defining and prioritizing the project. When the software is built, we’ll take care of the launch, expansion, and maintenance. Because our motto is to live #TechHappily, we’ll never push a certain type of technology on your company—instead, we choose a tech stack perfectly suited to the unique needs of your business.
What Are the Roles and Responsibilities of a Software Development Team?
A full-service software development team is comprised of many key roles, including:
- Product owner: The client is typically the designated product owner—the team member with the goals and vision to kickstart the custom software project.
- Product manager: This person manages the entire development team, ensuring the timeline stays on track, budgets are met, and clearly communicates progress to key stakeholders
- Software architect: This skilled developer is in charge of the high-level design of the project.
- QA: Also known as a tester, the QA team member makes sure the product is free from flaws and ready to use.
- Business analyst: This team member looks for ways to enhance the final project and problem-solve along the way.
- Developers: The heart of the development team, developers build the software using programming languages.
- Experience designers: These designers shape the experience to ensure that it meets user needs, is intuitive to use, and looks great.